Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Battle of the Schools... Let the Battles Begin

Now that my research has reached a point at which I can make intellectual comparisons, it is time to kick it into gear. I have recently broken down the four school types, STEM schools, Public schools, Private (Catholic) schools, and Montessori schools based on how well they integrate science content in their classrooms. Not only was this pretty difficult at times, but I learned so much! I hope you all have too. At random I put the four school types into a tournament bracket.

In the first round, it is the STEM schools vs. the Public schools and the Private schools vs. the Montessori schools. The two winners of said round will then go onto the challenge each other in round 2.

Since the four schools are so very different from one another in the way they perform and in their philosophies, it is going to get tricky when comparing the schools. I will do the best I can and be as unbiased and objective as a scientist myself.
Let the Battles Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment