Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Final Presentation

For my final presentation I used the website glogster.com and created a collage poster of different picture images. I focused on what classrooms looked like in the past, and currently what classrooms look like with the use of technology. Just by looking at the pictures you can see that current classrooms seem more engaging, interactive, and fun! Technolgy is seen everywhere in today's classrooms, and I'm sure we will only see more with time.

Here's my link to my Glog: http://amandanicolepaigemadie.glogster.com/Glog-2039/

1 comment:

  1. Nicole...really cool glogster! I really like your use of pictures. It is nice because it makes it easy to see and compare the changes in classrooms over time. It is definitely a great change to be able to use technology in classrooms now to strengthen your lessons. I have enjoyed reading your blog posts and think your final project is great!

    ReplyDelete